THE ESSENTIAL GUIDEBOOK TO ROCK CLIMBING IN THAILAND AND LAOS
Published in January 2018 and now available with an 2023 update!
International Price: Only EURO 45, – or US $47,- includes shipping from Thailand.
Local Price: 1.000 THB (if you need only the update, it is available at Basecamp for 200 THB)
- Recommended routes at each grade level, a crag planner and various tick lists get you on the rock fast.
- Sample trip itineraries plus travel and accommodation advice give you all you need to know before you go.
- 2023 Update included with all new crags, rebolting and infos on the new sectors at Ao Nang.
- In the main part: all new routes on the 50 sectors in Railey and Tonsai (Pra-nang peninsula). All routes newly evaluated and labelled according to their bolt status.
- 312 pages of which 16 are full-colour pages that show amazing climbing pictures of all destinations.
- Covers all island climbing on Ko Phi Phi, Ko Yao Noi, Ko Lao Liang and bouldering on Ko Tao.
- Helps to plan a side trip climbing in Laos, including the new crag at Thakhek.
ITEMS (PRICES IN THB) / RENTAL FEE PER DAY
Pair of Shoes
Chalk Bag with chalk
Rope (60m or 70m)
Set of 12 quickdraws
Full set for 2 climbers
Set if BYO shoes n harness
PLEASE BRING YOUR PASSPORT AS A DEPOSIT – IT WILL BE LOCKED IN OUR SAFE. SORRY WE DO NOT RENT SHOES FOR DEEP WATER SOLOING.